? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

18 Years Young!

Something happened lately that has blown my mind. Christopher Michael May turned 18! How is that even possible?! Yes, it's cliche, and yes, I am one of those people that posts those " I can't believe my baby is ___ years old every year" on Facebook every year. I'm proud of my children, and I sure wont apologize for that. It's just crazy how one moment they are babies and the next they are legally responsible for themselves. 

 
I remember being 16 and realizing that I was pregnant. I was a good kid, a good kid that made a bad decision. I knew even in that moment that I loved my baby more than anything, and I knew that I didn't regret him at all. I still feel the same 18 years later. You see, that little baby boy has taught me more in 18 years than I would have probably ever experienced if I didn't make that "bad decision". I haven't always made the best life decisions, but I hope he knows that every thought I've had since he was born has  revolved around his well being. He and his siblings, along with Steve,  are my everything. 

So, that brings me to the present time. He had a rocky year last year. We all did, but he has made me so proud. He's showed resilience, and that makes this mom super happy. He finished high school early, and he is working full time. He has a beautiful girlfriend (inside and out), and he is about to move into his own place. I'm still trying to accept that he's old enough for all of that.  At least, it's in walking distance, right? Ha, I'm grabbing for straws to make me feel better.  Even though I'm aware there will be mistakes and bumps along the way, I have zero doubts that his future is so bright!

He's just an awesome kid (young man). I sat back the other day and watched him, and  I could still see my little boy running through the house with his superman costume on. It happens so fast, yall! 
It made my heart happy to see the young man that I've raised. He's so smart, so handsome, and so dang funny. I am so incredibly blessed. That bad decision that I made over 18 years ago turned out to be the absolute best decision of my life. I love you so much, Christopher. God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave me you.  

Thanks for being you! 😘

0 comments: