? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Taking Back Tiffany

This past year has been a year of change for me. Looking back, I realize that I wasted way too much time feeling sorry for myself and wishing that others would see the "real" me. I felt that I needed to be validated or understood completely. I've been judged, ridiculed, and flat out lied about. I let it turn my life upside down, and, as I type that I see how stupid that sounds.


Wow, what I would say to others that did exactly what I did. I would tell them to forget what others think, to focus on what's really important, and just live life.
Why is it that we get caught up in others opinions? Why is it some of us are people pleasers? Why do we even care? I don't have all of those answers, but I do know that it can consume you. It can hurt you like nothing else, and it can take away too many moments that should be spent having fun. While it's true that I've lost a few "friends" over the past 12 months or so, it is, also, true that it has helped me see what really matters. I'm not, in any way, trying to sound like a victim. These are just my thoughts. I've made my own share of mistakes, but I still know my worth. I know who I am deep inside. I know that I will love and forgive when many others won't, and I, also, know that is probably what allows me to be hurt in the first place.

You won't make everyone happy in life, you won't be everyone's idea of perfection, and you won't always be seen in the best light. But....you can choose to be happy, choose to move on, choose to forgive,  and you can choose to start really living life. I'm going to do just that, I'm taking back Tiffany!

0 comments: