? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 18, 2016

Seven year break?

It would take forever to try and document every important moment that has occurred in the last 7 years, so whatever I don't mention in this post will  eventually come up if needed. (Or remembered by me...ha! I'm getting old). Anyway, I'll go straight to the important details. I realized around the 1st of the year that I missed blogging and having a way to document memories that my children could one day look back on. That is my primary if not only reason for blogging. I may not even give this address out to any one. I made it a resolution, if you will, to start back up, so here we go....


Three years ago this month, Steve and I made the decision to move to Branson, Missouri. (Actually, the surrounding area). We just both had the feeling that God was leading our family there. Overall, it seemed like a great move for the kids and everyone's future. It started out rocky with Steve's promised job falling through, but eventually, everything fell in place. I'm not by any means saying it's been peaches and cream. We've had life lessons and our share of mistakes. I'll touch on that another day. We have, recently, learned to sit back and be patient. We are living in Kimberling City, MO. Steve works at Nissan, and I'm not currently employed due to health reasons. I still enjoy my days surrounded by children. I, was,  employed by Christian Associates as a daycare director. I felt like it was my perfect place to be, but, unfortunately, they closed it down due to financial issues. It's probably for the best considering health issues that I've had.

The children are great, growing WAY too fast. Bryleigh is 11, Eli is 13, and Christopher is 18!! I will take time soon to update on them individually. Let's just say that they still are my reason for living. That pretty much says it all. :)

This past year was one heck of a roller coaster, but I will touch on that in my next couple of posts.

All in all, that gives a good idea of where we are and what we are up to. I know this post has been a lot of rambling, but, let's be honest, most of my posts will be. I just speak from my mind and what's on it.

Love always,

Tiffany